Linking a bank account primarily occurs during the onboarding process (see details here). Outside of the onboarding process within Payment Settings, an Admin or Payment user can also manage the linked bank account.
There may only be one linked account at any given time, so you must remove the existing linked account in order to link another. When there are no linked accounts, you can click "+Add Account".
- First, you will have to enter the requested information, then click “Add Bank”.
- If successful, the following dialog is displayed to describe the next step - validation of the linked bank account. This is done via micro-deposit verification. "In 1-3 days, we'll make two deposits of less than 10¢ into the account you provided. Please note the amount and return in order to finish verifying your account."
- Then, you will return to the Payment Settings page to validate the two amounts.
- The following screenshot shows the account microdeposit verification pending.
- Once you have confirmed the two posted transactions in your bank account, you will return to the app and click “Verify Now”. The following window is displayed, where you will need to specify the two amounts, then click “Verify Account”.
- If the amounts are correct, the funding source is verified successfully, and the account is fully linked and verified, ready to receive payment.