Skip to main content
How do I invite new users and team members to Kalderos Review?
- Starting from the homepage, click on “Team Management” in the left navigation bar.
- Here, the user will see two Team Management lists: The “Users” list, and the “Covered Entities” list.
- To invite a new user to the Covered Entity Users list, click on the “Add New User” button in the top-right corner.
- Then, enter in the email address of the new covered entity user.
- Then, designate the new covered entity user’s role.
- The covered entity user Roles have the following capabilities:
- Admin: respond to claims, submit claims, download claims, upload claims responses, invite new users, disable users, re-enable users, edit (other) user roles, assign covered entities, and assign lead contacts.
- Reviewer: respond to claims, download claims, upload claims responses
- Viewer: download claims.
- If the chosen role is Admin, then that new user will automatically be assigned to all covered entities within the health system.
- If the chosen role is Reviewer, or Viewer, then you must designate which covered entities will be assigned to the new covered entity user.
- Once the covered entities to which the new CE user will be assigned have been selected, click “Save”.
- Once the invite has been sent, the newly invited CE User should appear in the Team Management Users list but will appear grayed out until they have accepted the invite and signed up.
- The newly invited CE User will receive the below email and will need to click the “Set up account” button within the email to set up their Kalderos Review account.