An email was sent to the Authorizing Official at the address on file with HRSA, Office of Pharmacy Affairs Information System (OPAIS). The email contains a secure link that will take the Authorizing Official through the account creation process outlined below. For more information about onboarding roles and responsibilities, please reference this help desk article.
- To sign up, you will need to be the Authorizing Official (AO) for your organization and you will start by providing your email on the Kalderos Request sign-up screen. If you are not the AO, please share this information with them.
- If your organization is a new Kalderos customer, you will receive an email inviting you to sign up for Kalderos before setting up your Request account.
- You will need to create a password for your account. The sign-in username will be your work email address.
- You will be redirected to the welcome screen for setting up your Kalderos Request account.
- You will see a list of Covered Entities (CE's) your organization is associated with, based on your email as the AO in the HRSA Database. You will need to group CE’s into Health Systems to set up your account. If you want to set up multiple Health Systems, you will need to repeat the set-up process for each one.
Note: Health Systems are a group of associated covered entities. In Kalderos Request, Health Systems each have their own unique Account Admin and banking information. If your organization is a current Kalderos Review user, we’ve imported your Health Systems for you.
- You will need to sign the Terms & Conditions for Kalderos and our Third Party Payments partner (Dwolla) on behalf of the CEs in your Health System.
- You will need to invite who will be the Account Admin of the Kalderos Request account for this Health System. You can also choose to be the Account Admin by selecting the checkbox indicating "I will be the Account Admin, responsible for setting up the rest of the account, inviting other team members, and be the Kalderos contact for the Health System."
- If you choose to be the Account Admin, we will need some more information from you. If you are not going to be the Account Admin, you will skip this step.
- Whether you are the Account Admin or not, you will need to review your information and confirm it’s correct to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will need to invite the person within your organization who will provide the bank info for the Kalderos Request account associated with this Health System. You can also choose to provide this info yourself, if you prefer.
- You will be asked to provide your bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla.
- You are finished setting up this Health System. From here you can continue to Kalderos Request, or set-up any remaining Health Systems.