An email was sent to the Authorizing Official at the address on file with HRSA, Office of Pharmacy Affairs Information System (OPAIS). The email contains a secure link that will take the Authorizing Official through the account creation process outlined below.
- To sign up, you will need to be the Authorizing Official (AO) for your organization and you will start by providing your email on the Kalderos Request sign-up screen. If you are not the AO, please share this information with them.
- If your organization is already an existing Kalderos Review customer, you will receive an email inviting you to sign in and set up your Request account.
- Your account information will be carried over from Kalderos Review and should be used to sign-in to your Kalderos Request account.
- You will be redirected to the welcome screen for setting up your Kalderos Request account.
- You will see a list of Health Systems and CE's associated to them based on your email as the AO in the HRSA Database. Each Health System will need to be set up separately. For any of the CE’s not currently in a Health System, they will be listed at the bottom of the page and you will be able to add them to a Health System in the next step.
Note: Health Systems are a group of associated covered entities. In Kalderos Request, Health Systems each have their own unique Account Admin and banking information. If your organization is a current Kalderos Review user, we’ve imported your Health Systems for you.
- If you have additional CE's to assign to Health Systems, you will be able to select the checkbox associated with the unassigned CE.
- You will need to sign the Terms & Conditions on behalf on the CEs in your Health System.
- You will need to invite who will be the Account Admin of the Kalderos Request account for this Health System. You can also chose to be the Account Admin by selecting the checkbox indicating "I will be the Account Admin, responsible for setting up the rest of the account, inviting other team members, and be the Kalderos contact for the Health System."
- If you chose to be the Account Admin, we will need some more information from you. If you are not going to be the Account Admin, you will skip this step.
- Whether you are the Account Admin or not, you will need to review your information and confirm it’s correct to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will need to invite the person within your organization who will provide the bank info for the Kalderos Request account associated to this Health System. You can also chose to provide this info yourself, if you prefer.
- You will be asked to provide your bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla.
- You are finished setting up this Health System. From here you can continue to Kalderos Request, or set-up any remaining Health Systems.