If you have been assigned to be the Account Admin for your organization's Kalderos Request account, you will follow these steps to sign up and create your user account. For more information about onboarding roles and responsibilities, please reference this help desk article.
- You will receive an email that you've been invited to sign up for Kalderos Request as an Account Admin.
- If you are new to Kalderos and do not have an existing account in Kalderos Review, you will need to create a password for your account. The sign-in username will be your work email address.
- Once you've set your password, you will be directed to the Welcome to Kalderos Request page, where you will begin setting up your account.
- You will need to provide some additional information to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will need to review your information and confirm it is correct to finish setting up your account.
- The last step in setting up your account is providing the bank information for your account or designating someone as the Financial Contact, who is able to provide this information.
- If you are the one providing the financial information, you will be asked to provide your bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla.
- You are finished setting up this Health System. From here you can continue to Kalderos Request.