If you have been assigned to be the Account Admin for your organization's Kalderos Review account, you will follow these steps to sign up and create your user account.
- You will receive an email that you've been invited to sign up for Kalderos Request as an Account Admin.
- If you are new to Kalderos and do not have an existing account in Kalderos Review, you will need to create a password for your account. The sign-in username will be your work email address.
- Once you've set your password, you will be directed to the Welcome to Kalderos Request page, where you will begin setting up your account.
- You will need to provide some additional information to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will need to review your information and confirm it is correct to finish setting up your account.
- The last step in setting up your account is providing the bank information for your account or designating someone as the Financial Contact, who is able to provide this information.
- If you are the one providing the financial information, you will be asked to provide your bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla.
- You are finished setting up this Health System. From here you can continue to Kalderos Request.