In order to set up your Kalderos Request account you will need to provide your bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla. If the Authorizing Official or Account Admin and are unable to provide this information they can invite a Financial Contact to provide the information on behalf of the organization.
If you have been identified as the Financial Contact for your organization, follow these steps to set up your account and enter the required banking information.
- You will receive an email indicating that you've been invited to provide the financial information in Kalderos Request for your company's account.
- If you are a new Kalderos user, you will be required to create a password for your account. The sign-in username will be your work email address.
- Once you've set your password, you will be directed to the Welcome to Kalderos Request page, where you will begin setting up your account.
- You will need to provide some additional information to finish setting up your account.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your organization's bank or credit union account details to set up payments facilitated by our third-party processor, Dwolla.
- You are finished setting up this Health System. From here you can continue to Kalderos Request.