Kalderos Manufacturer Help Center
To support you and ensure that you are knowledgeable about the Kalderos tools and solutions, we have published an online Help Center with articles and resources specific to the needs of Manufacturers. The majority of the resources in the Help Center do not require you to login in order to view them. However, there are sections dedicated to our resources for manufacturers that will require you to create login information.
This guide will provide you with instructions on how to take the following steps:
Searching the help center
Submit questions or issues to Kalderos Application Support
When you first navigate to the Kalderos Help Center you will see the general information page. This page includes resources for users of the Review and Request tools, as well as some basic FAQs and updates including release notes, service notifications, and general announcements.
Please follow these steps in order to sign in and view articles specific to tools and solutions for manufacturers:
- In the upper right corner of the screen you will see a link to ‘Sign in’. Click this link to open a sign-in window.
- An account has already been created for you, however, you will need to select either of the ‘Get a password’ or ‘Forgot password’ links in the sign-in window.
- This will open a window where you can request a password reset email. Enter the email address associated with your Kalderos account.
- Once you have completed the password reset process you are ready to login and access the information you need.
Searching the help center
Once you are logged in, finding information within the help center is easy. You can search for specific words or phrases using the Search bar in the center of the page or you can click through the available resources, including a section for Kalderos Verify.
Here you can access information about Account Setup, Team Management, Claims Center, Reports & Monitoring, Master Data Management, Payments, and general FAQs.
Submitting a request
While we have tried to make sure the Help Center has the answers to most of your questions, there may be times when you need to submit a request to Support and get assistance from an agent. There are a few ways of doing this.
- We provide comprehensive Technical and User Support via phone at 844.930.2322 or via email at email@example.com, Monday through Friday from 8am CT to 8pm CT.
- During non-business hours, we provide phone and email User Support to walk you through using Kalderos' Tools and Solutions. If you have a technical issue and we are unable to assist you during this time, we will report your request to our Support team and someone will be able to follow up with you during normal business hours.