Release Date: 11/05/2020
- 2244a77 (UI)
- 3710b4e (API)
Enable a Discount Payer to view GPO prices and contracts
Display current contract Package Price and current Contract Unit Price in Master Data Management
Inform a Discount Payer when a payment resulted in Insufficient Funds
Release Date: October 16, 2020
Build ID: N/A (database fix)
- Bug fix to remove the payer role from individuals who have multiple roles
Release Date: Oct 13, 2020
- Allow a Discount Payer to view, navigate, and implement Team Management
- Allow the permissioning of roles
- Enable a Discount Payer to create a GPO contract
- Enable the ability for a Discount Payer to add Products and eligible Discount Recipients to a contract
- Enable a Discount Payer to view stacking logic
Release Date: Sep 29, 2020
- Discount Payer is now able to see when payments were made to the Covered Entity, versus previously when the Discount Payer could see when the payment was initialized and the invoice had been fully paid.
- Hardening updates using routes
- Updates to allow the Account Admin on the Discount Payer side to invite the Controller to complete the onboarding process.
- Allow the invited Controller to be able to go through the onboarding steps (accept invite from Account Admin, create a password, sign up, sign in, and begin Onboarding)
- Discount Payer is able to view contract information associated with a discount request while reviewing the claims to ensure the claim is correctly effectuated.
Release Date: Sep 15, 2020
- Allow the Authorizing Official to invite a new Account Admin if the previous Account Admin's invite had been cancelled
- Forgot password link removed that redirects to login page