Feedback is a gift, and the Kalderos team is excited to hear your product feedback and enhancement requests! We are committed to collaborating regularly with all our customers to further our mission of increasing transparency and restoring trust in the health care system. One step towards this collaboration is our new Kalderos Review Product Feedback Forum. The Product Feedback Forum is a way for Review users to submit enhancement requests and/or view and upvote what other members of the community are suggesting.
How to submit a feedback request using the new Product Feedback Forum:
- Use the feedback icon in the lower right-hand menu to open the Product Feedback Forum.
- Select “Make a suggestion”, and answer the questions in the forum. Be as clear and concise about what you’re requesting as possible.
- Press “Submit request”. And that’s it!
Here is what you can expect from us after you submit a request through the Product Feedback Forum:
- When you submit a product enhancement request in the Product Feedback Forum, our product team reviews the request within 1 week of the submission. Once it is reviewed, we will set it to “Awaiting Feedback” so that other users can view, comment, and upvote it.
- Every quarter, the Kalderos product team will meet to discuss the highest priorities of customers, as well as feedback from our team members and prospects. We will evaluate how all of those requests align with our overall product strategy.
- If a request gets enough support to move forward, the status will change to “Planning” or “Building”, and it will also be added to our “What’s Coming” tab in the Product Feedback Forum.
- If you’ve submitted or voted on a request, you will receive an email notification when the status changes. There is no need to check back and keep track of all your requests.
- To vote on a request “Suggested by Others”, select the thumbs up icon below the request.
- If you vote for multiple requests you can prioritize your requests by toggling the sliders to the right (up vote) or to the left (down vote). As you adjust one slider, you will notice the sliders related to other requests you’ve voted for adjust up or down to help you rank your priorities.
- There might be several reasons why an enhancement request is not immediately integrated into the product, whether it doesn’t align with the product strategy or did not garner enough community support. We want to keep you in the loop, so the Kalderos product team will do their best to share an explanation for status updates whenever applicable.
Please Note: If you reach out directly to our support or customer success teams, they might be able to look up the ideas for you, but they won't be able to provide an estimate for when your item will be reviewed.