Each of the following requirements must be met to submit a dispute:
- The original rebate request was submitted in a timely manner.
- Requests for rebates must be submitted via 340B Pay (Request Tool) within 6 months from the date the 340B eligible transaction was dispensed to a patient.
- The dispute claim must be filed in a timely manner.
- Disputes must be submitted within 60 days from the Remittance Advice date which included the failed or reversed rebate.
- The required supporting evidence is provided with the dispute claim.
- Every failure reason supported by 340B Pay includes evidence that the covered entity should provide on the dispute claim in order to support the covered entity’s position that the rebate was failed or reversed inappropriately.