- You used 340B Pay to request a rebate from a manufacturer; and
- The manufacturer failed one or more requested rebates; or
- The manufacturer made an adjustment to the units paid on one or more requested rebates; or
- The manufacturer reversed a previously paid rebate; and
- You believe the rebate was failed, adjusted or reversed inappropriately.
When a manufacturer fails a newly requested rebate or reverses a previously paid rebate, the reason for the failure or reversal will be included on the Remittance Advice.