Summary - Bug fixes and enhancement
Version - DM 2.0 Feb 15
Planned Release Date - 15/Feb/22
- Updated the Data Status Report heading.
- Add a 'Decision' filter parameter in the Exclusion Center (Ready to Exclude tab) filters that allows users to filter out their claims data by the decision ('Exclude' or 'Do Not Exclude' or 'Needs Response') applied to each claim.
- Update date fields to date format in the Dispute Report
- Add a 'Decision' filter parameter in the Dispute Center (Ready to Dispute tab) filters that allows users to filter out their claims data by the decision ('Dispute' or 'Do Not Dispute' or 'Needs Response') applied to each claim.
- Add 'Pharmacy Name' and '340B ID' fields to the Exclusion Report.
- Update Noncompliance Report download to show 'Plan Name' in 'Applied Filters' area of download
- Updated column header in Noncompliance Report.
- Update script count logic for the Dispute Summary Report, so that it matches the Noncompliance and Claims Summary reports. Previously did not count zero unit claims, which caused script count variance between Dispute Summary and remaining reports.