Version - DM 2.0 Apr 1
Planned Release Date - 1/Apr/22
- Cutover Biogen Sandbox environment to DM 2.0
- Create feature in CMC Report & Monitoring that passes applied filter between the Noncompliance and Claims Summary reports.
- Create a secondary drawer in the Dispute Center that shows any related claims within a duplicate group, for those claims marked with the 'Duplicate' dispute reason (CMS code M).
Create a secondary drawer in the Dispute Center that shows the original claim information for any claims marked with the 'Duplicate' dispute reason (CMS code M).
- Update the Dispute Report generation function so that it includes 'In Dispute' claims in the download, when the 'Include In Dispute claims' option is selected.
Update the Dispute Report generation function to include the original claim information for any claims marked with the 'Duplicate' dispute reason (CMS code M).
Create functionality that allows users to include 'In Dispute' claims, when generating the Dispute Report.
- Fixed Dispute Center bug that prevented from data when paginating
Fix bug that occurred when 'Save Decisions' is selected with a decision filter applied.
- Fixed bug that prevented the page from loading when filters were applied after a claim was clicked.
- Fixed bug that caused total count is not displayed correctly after Initiating dispute
- Update Exclusion Report to include 'Payer Name' and 'Report Created Date' upon generation.
- Update Exclusion Center terminology to say 'Exclude' in decision counter.
- Update Dispute Summary Report download to fix formatting that cut off header row.
- Fixed bug in the Exclusion Center claim counter that showed incorrect row counts.
- Update Detail Flyout downloaded file to include any applied statuses as seen in the summary reports.
- Update 'Program' filter in reports to reset to 'All' if the State filter is reset to remove selections.
- Update the Dispute and Exclusion centers so that the main claims table and claim drawers include 3 decimal points for unit fields.
Update Program filter to reset after 'Reset Filters' is clicked.