In order to cancel a New User Invite, the user must not have accepted the invitation yet and should still appear in the Team Management Users list as grayed out.
- Starting from the home page, click on “Team Management” in the left navigation bar.
- Within the Team Management Users list, click on the desired user who has not yet accepted the New User Invite, and expand the row.
- Once the row is expanded, the “Cancel Invite” button will appear. Click the “Cancel Invite” button.
- Once the “Cancel Invite” button is clicked, the below modal will display. Click “Confirm” to cancel the New User Invite.
- Once the New User Invite has been cancelled, a toast message will appear at the bottom-right of the screen indicating that it was successful.
- The user should also disappear from the Team Management Users list after their invite is cancelled.