Disabling CE Users can only be done by an Admin.
- Starting from the home page, click on “Team Management” in the left navigation bar.
- Within the Team Management Users list, click on the intended CE User to expand the row.
- Click the “Edit” button within the expanded row, which will bring up the “Edit User Profile”.
- Within the “Edit User Profile”, click on the red “Disable User” button on the bottom left.
- Once clicked, a second dialog box will appear.
- To confirm, click the “Disable User” button.
- The CE User will then disappear from the “Active Users” list and move into the “Disabled Users” list.
- To view the Disabled Users list, click on the “View Disabled Users” button.